About the book:
This book guides the readers step by step through the development of cross-platform mobile applications for the iPhone, the most successful mobile platform these days.
The author describes the step by step procedure to complete mobile application development, from installing a development environment, PhoneGap and jQuery Mobile frameworks, introducing their features and functions, and clearly get you through
step-by-step creation of a typical iPhone application also with testing it in the emulator and subsequently uploading it to the Apple AppStore.
The book contains the following topics:
Design and development of real mobile applications for the iOS platform step by step
- Using the jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap frameworks
- Debugging and testing mobile applications in emulator and real device
- Working with GPS and maps
- Processing server data
- Distributing the application in Apple Appstore and its monetization
- Description of the Xcode environment
The book will answer the following questions:
- Why use HTML5 and PhoneGap technologies to develop cross-platform applications?
- What options do the PhoneGap and jQuery Mobile frameworks bring?
- What is a cross-platform application?
- How to design and program a mobile application for the iPhone?
- How to get the resulting application to Appstore?
You can get this book On Google play:
All codes and tutorials in the blog are based on his experience in the industry.